We are proud to announce our organisation is certified Carbon Neutral by Climate Active an Australian government initiative.
Climate Active certification is awarded to organisations that have achieved a state of net zero emissions, otherwise known as carbon neutrality.
Being carbon neutral means that our organisation has a carbon footprint equal to zero. We have made choices and changes in the way we do business to ensure our carbon emissions are equal to net zero.
We invest in offset projects that not only offset our carbon emissions, but they also have additional benefits such as social and environment outcomes by conserving habitat and protecting biodiversity and reinvigorating social and cultural traditions.
In Australia, we're deeply proud of the land we call home. Acting now and acting together will help secure a better future. The biggest and best change happens when we all play our part.
We believe in doing our best within the environment that we all enjoy now and for future generations.
We have a conscious commitment at each of the processes within our company and finding ways that they can be improved to incorporate sustainable practices.
Below are some of the key actions within the company.
- Engaging with consultants to help fast track our strategies.
- Minimising Wastage
- Product packaging has biodegradable packaging with our online satchels made from biodegradable sustainable packaging 100% compostable.
- Working closely with all Major retail partners with deliveries in minimising plastic use.
- Use of 100% renewable electricity
- Resource use is minimised with efficient practices.
- Reducing environmental impacts working with our suppliers and partners.
- Ethically approved suppliers and manufacturers.